Friday, July 2, 2010

. 05.10.09 did i say that? .

This is really short because I don't remember most of the Dream. There are two parts so here's the first. I am in the back seat of some sort of vehicle, and there's a Caucasian woman in the driver's seat. Can't say if we were friends or strangers but we were in the same situation with a lot more people. We were all stuck in a parking lot.

No one could get out, like some strange force was keeping us inside. Slowly one by one, the number of people decreased. Like we were being picked out like flies. This was creepy. I don't remember leaving the car with the woman though. We were always driving, trying to find a way out. She drove to the ticket machine with that bar that lets you out. It did not work. I told her just ram the damn thing and we can go home but she didn't like the sound of damaging her car.

She kept driving around and the number of people were decreasing. Suddenly a motorbike popped out of nowhere and stopped in the middle of the lane, not letting us pass. I said, “Lemme drive, lemme drive! MOVE!” She moved to the passenger's seat and I crawled out from the back. I drove round even faster but I noticed there was no one else in the parking lot. We were alone...

Before anything freaky happened, I thank god my alarm woke me up. In the next part I don't remember much except the fact I was pouring myself some Pepsi into another, smaller plastic bottle giving advice to another teen, “Even if you still don't get what you want, won't you come home smiling?”


In the parking lot, I kinda remember seeing Tiger (my oldest cat) running around in between the cars. Sort of scared me cus I was worried what would happen to him :( As for the last part, you can interpret it however you want. I'm thinking, linked with the soda bottles, I'm subconsciously telling myself that look at your life half-full. Like, even if you don't get everything you want, be thankful for what you have now and always come home with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment