Wednesday, December 15, 2010

.: university update :.

Hello there you guys! ^ . ^ I'm afraid I won't be very active for a while here because I've just started my first semester, planning to do a single Major in Psychology! Wish me luck!
University life here can get pretty difficult, specially when the campus is GI-NORMOUS!!! Classes can be in different department buildings and directions here aren't really well-planned. Time to make new friends, time to meet new lecturers and time to settle into your second home; the dormitories xp Truth be told, I really like living in the dorms but you do get home-sick once in a while. Good thing I've got pals as next door neighbors C: You get loads of tips from your seniors on how to survive here, and picking the lecturers best suited to your study plan and taste. You hear all kinds of stories of campus-life, wacky students and wackier lecturers..... and monkeys xP No seriously, the university is surrounded by jungle so there are monkeys walking around O__o Gotta be careful - they bite!
Today's a slow day so I thought I'd might as well make a post. Also, since I don't want to go on babbling, here's a picture for all of you to enjoy! Drawn for a friend on deviantart, as a belated birthday present.


No comments:

Post a Comment