Saturday, March 24, 2012

. 29.01.11 zombie cure .

Ok, not your typical kick-ass zombie dream anymore OOOOOH NO. My Dreams HAD to get a little bit realistic. And by realistic I mean turn out in ways I didn't want them to but still expected it to otherwise. Anyhoddlyhoo, here's what happened. I'm at my old elementary school, only it still is a school and not the insurance office it was after the school shut down. There were still school kids and teachers I saw walking round and I was in the middle of the grounds minding my own business when all of a sudden the zombie apocalypse decided to happen then and there.

I didn't remember a lot of ppl being chased, cus it was weird how there were some ppl walking round casually, not fazed by the mauling or the massacre. I on the other hand was the first one to be jumped and got bitten too. On my right arm, between my wrist and elbow. I kicked the bugger away, which wasn't too hard, but now I was infected. The first thing that came to my mind was 'how am I going to draw NOW???'

Like instinct, I rushed to a place which looked like they could provide some cure for me. It wasn't some top-secret government lab or anything – just the school's main hall where these two women were hanging about. Don't remember what they look like distinctly now but I think one looked my old psychology lecturer from Foundation Studies (aaaaawkwaaaard..) but she was the one who suggested the cure. I was surprised they even HAD one. I had about 2 to 4 hours before I fully transformed so I wanted to try whatever they got.

The other woman got ready a mixture of fluids and poured a dark, aromatic liquid into a mug. She placed it in front of me. I look at it blankly and said, “This is just coffee.” The woman (who looks like my lecturer) perked up saying, “Oh just wait one second!” She reached for a shelf nearby and grabbed a hamster from a shoebox that was up there. She held the hamster like a doll, its tummy exposed and four limbs squirming. She squeezed the hamster slightly over my cup-o-Joe till. It. Pooped. They were putting frigging hamster poo in my coffee. That was the cure.

In my mind I said, 'weighing my choices I'd rather be a zombie and not be aware of eating disgusting gourmet than eating it in my right mind now...'

No comments:

Post a Comment