Saturday, November 17, 2012

. xenomorph .


  I find myself in the middle of a jungle-like reserve, near a homely shack which, funny enough, resembles my grandmother's house. I'm with a small group of people who were either mercenaries or bounty hunters. Though I can't remember their exact features, there were about five to seven of them, maybe five men and two women. Me excluded. I was sort of debriefing them about something serious, while small eyes watched us from inside the shack. For some reason I was the only one unarmed while everyone else had big guns and all kinds of weaponry, which was a first. In the middle of the briefing, one of them spots something large and green moving behind me. I turn and it's one of those Xenomorphs from the Alien movies, except this one was green. Its body was more of a plant, save for its oversize head. It looked like a bad combination of Alien and the venus flytrap from the Little Shop of Horrors.

  Its body was covered in large leaves and stalks and moved around using its short vines. Everyone was startled and started shooting it, but it only provoked the thing. Fortunately it moved very slowly and it gave time for us to escape. The house looked more and more like my grandmother's house, together with the fences at the sides. There was a big gap between the house and the fence, with jungle greenery in the way. It was too risky to dash to the front doors where the Alien was so the first thing I thought of was the back door. The hunters were doing fine holding the Alien off, but it was ME it was after for some damn reason!! Good thing it was slow. I headed for the back of the house, the foliage and rocks easy obstacles which slowed the Alien down. I saw the Alien move slowly through the narrow gap and I hurried to the back door. I flung inside and locked the door behind me. There were some people in the house, some looked like my cousins, which scared me since the Alien would be coming through the door any second. But since it didn't attack the mercs, I had a hunch that it wouldn't attack civilians.

  I went through the door and escaped into the front yard. The front gates were locked with a huge padlock and chains (I don't know why) so I had to climb out. As you can tell, we weren't in the jungle anymore. I was in my old neighborhood, where my grandmother lived, and I had escaped into the old streets. I didn't stop running though. I headed for the main road area and when I looked back at the gates, I saw the Alien climbing over and still headed for my direction. That was the part where I said to myself in the Dreaming, “Screw this! I'm waking up!” And just like that, my eyes spiraled upwards and the Dream unraveled like seams, mixing with images of reality. I saw bits and pieces of my bedroom ceiling in the dark, and the next minute I was phased out from the Dreaming entirely.

This was the first time I had the Alien in my Dream so I was pretty excited. The only downside to the whole thing was that I wasn't given any weapons, not like the other Dreams. The other exciting part of my experience is the phasing in between the Dreamworld and reality. I can still remember the feeling. I've only had one other experience like it, where I was hugging my pillow between my legs. Slowly, as I drifted off to sleep, it was like a half of me was still conscious. I started to feel the phase. I started to feel wind in my face, my hair blowing back and the sound of a motor running. As I sunk deeper into subconsciousness, I dreamt I was riding a motorcycle up and around a busy highway :) Besides Dreams with guns, I just love Dreams when I'm driving, especially since I can't drive in real life (yet) xppp

2 comments:

  1. Wow you can remember so much! There was only one time for me when I knew it was a dream. You sure have the most interesting dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thank you for reading! :) Yeah, I'm pretty conscious most of the time I'm dreaming. Like I'm aware that I'm dreaming, and that makes it more fun, cus you can bend the dream to your will sometimes. But most times I just go with the Dream-flow.

      Delete