Saturday, February 23, 2013

. island wedding .

  I’m on a large, tropical island with my Dream fiancé. We were either supposed to get married or we already got married with a beach wedding. All of my friends were there. We were all dining at a restaurant that sat atop of the ocean waters. The restaurant also owned a Ferris wheel so my fiancé and I rode it after dinner. At the top of the wheel, we stopped because another ceremony was going on. Everyone at the restaurant was like a guest at the wedding. But before the priest could finalise the vows and wed them, the bride ran to the edge and jumped into the ocean. We got down from the Ferris wheel asking what happened, the groom just calmly answered, “It’s ok. She probably had cold feet.” The girl might have been a mermaid because when friends and family went to look for her in the water, she was gone.

  Even though we weren’t friends with the bride or groom, I took my fiancé to the shallow waters by the restaurant to look for her. And when we were searching, we found an entrance to the insides of the island under the restaurant. It wasn’t like a huge discovery of a cave or anything adventurous like that. It was actually another tourist attraction where they had a mall constructed in the underbelly of the island. So as we went inside, we went through a long corridor of glass and saw sea creatures swimming on the other side, which meant we were underwater. And the shopping complex under the island was simply HUGE!


Unfortunately the Dream was a short one and it just ended there. Or at least I don’t remember much of it now. An underwater mall; I wonder if it’s actually been built before.

No comments:

Post a Comment