Wednesday, December 18, 2013

. 19.07.13 Mad Mike .

  There was this serial killer we caught whom we named Mad Mike. There was a number of us; me, a high-ranking detective, a large-bodied latino sheriff who originally cuffed Mad Mike, and Chad, a laid-back hippie character with long dreads and beard who was my unorthodox partner, and this one scrawny, white guy who looked like the sheriff's assistant officer.

  The sheriff and assistant officer were walking Mad Mike along the street until suddenly he hit the deputy and made a run for it uphill but Chad and I broke him off and pinned him down. We were next to the main road so there were cars passing us by. Somehow, Mad Mike managed to uncuff one hand so as I was about to cuff him, he had this look in his eyes. Like a real mad dog. I was sitting ontop of him and before he had the chance to throw me off and into the busy street of cars, I got off of him with both cuffs on.

  We continued to walk along the street until he resisted arrest again and knocked Chad to the ground. He had also injured the sheriff and deputy somehow and was running amok. There were civilians nearby so I told Chad to just shoot him. I ran behind him the entire time, just a few metres apart. Chad got hold of the sheriff's shotgun and trid to shoot but it was jammed. He tried the trigger a couple of times but he accidentally shot the ground and a bullet somehow ricocheted into his shoulder. Mad Mike was totally happy to see how incompetent his captors were.

  Mad Mike escaped his cuffs once more, got the shotgun and tried to shoot me. I ran behind a tree and hid in the surrounding hill. We were at a gas station, surrounded by hills, so I hid in the trees where I could still see what Mike was up to. He had some civilians held hostage; an old woman and three younger ladies. Chad was wounded, sheriff and deputy were still down but I don't think they were dead. Mad Mike kept blasting off he shotgun here and there and everywhere, shouting nonsense.

  Finally I got hold of a golf club from the trash bins by the back of the gas station. I somehow jumped down from the hilltop to meet Mike face-to-face. He tried to shoot me but he hadn't been paying attention to how many shots he'd just wasted; now he had none. So I took the gun and hit him once in the head with it. Once down, I saw on top of him again to deliver the final blow to his head with the golf club.


I admit I was a bit brutal for a hard-ass detective, but he was a mad serial killer on the loose and he'd escaped too many times. I felt like justice was served by my own two hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment