Monday, January 3, 2011

.: start of 2011 :.

Hope yall had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

My new year didn't start very well because my uncle passed away on new years eve :c Though I wasn't that close with him, I was there for my cousins and my aunt, my dad's sister. Nothing is a better wake-up call than a funeral, which is sad. It always has to be death that reminds us about life, isn't it? Though we hate to admit it, we are pretty forgetful creatures.

We always forget to be grateful for the littlest things.

Cus it's true what they say; you don't know what you've got till it's gone. And that's scary.

Well I'm going to try my best to show more of my gratitude. I want to be humble and focus on what I still have, not what I'm missing.

When's the last time you told a family member 'I love You'?

I hope you all are having a great start of 2011. Drive safe! Take care and God bless~

-Love Dyana.

No comments:

Post a Comment