Monday, January 3, 2011

. supers and guns .

I was climbing a vertical wall, not like Spider-man or anything, but there metal bars protruding the wall making a ladder. I get to the top and open the trapdoor and I find myself on a rooftop of some sort. I greet my comrades up there but the hellos were fleeting. It was time to get to work.

There were fighter jets and airships of all kinds on that rooftop. There were sandbags forming fortresses and mounds as defense and loads and loads of guns. I zipped to my secret base which was under my favorite fighter jet (which was pink ironically) and set up my machine gun. I was a surprise sniper in the blind sight so that who ever landed wouldn't see where I was shooting from. I was mainly back up for my comrades but even that wasn't enough when the attack came.

We weren't ready and even I rushed to set up my guns and aim properly. But even when I started shooting, my gun got jammed and I raced to a Gatling gun that stood on a tripod. I had fun with that but the intruders didn't seem phased by our bullets. Our attackers, I shall describe them, were like half animal-half human people. The woman I was shooting at looked a little feline but her fur color was a deep azure blue. Once I found my gun wasn't working, I just resorted to hand-to-hand combat, which was a little tough since these people had skin of steel.


After a while of beating these half-animal humanoids, we finally succeeded. There were a lot of body slams and kicks to the head and stuff like that. Using Kung-fu is always awesome in your Dreams. The guns were pretty cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment