Sunday, February 20, 2011

. i killed Chucky .

It was in the evening. Outside, near the sewers where the only thing in between me and the other side is a trench with shallow drain water, swamp yellow in color. I recall a very urban setting around us, though I remember some trees too. I don't know why I was running alongside the trench. Forgotten it now. But I was enjoying myself at the time. I think there was someone there with me too. Or he was on the opposite side and we were racing each other, who would get to the bridge first. Something like that. We reached the bridge, that was over the deep, deep trench. I can't picture my friend's face, or whether it was a boy or girl, but I can remember the face that appeared later as clear as day.

It was Chucky, that God-forsaken homicidal doll I recognize from when I was four-years-old. And he was holding a knife and coming towards me slow. His words are creepy but indistinct now but he was still coming at me, grinning that God-awful satanic grin. His little plastic teeth stained yellow, his dolly overalls painted with blood splatters. It was all in slow motion. Not me, though, but Chucky. Which was good. But instead of running away, I faced him (half-heartedly). A newspaper flew in between us and Chucky's knife went through at that moment. Taking the chance, I grabbed the knife from him as he couldn't see, and pulled it through the newspaper. I then struck it straight into body, a little below the stomach. He yelled, and his yell was just as monstrous as I remembered it in the movies. Struck down, and immobile, I don't know how – but I managed to push his body over the bridge and into the trench. Either his head hit the concrete below or he drowned in the murky sewers. Either way, I killed him. I could feel it in my gut. This was the first time I killed someone in my Dreams.

The area where I struck the knife was a bit below the stomach, because it was the place that could bleed the most. A little trick I learned from Hannibal Lecter.

No comments:

Post a Comment