Sunday, February 20, 2011

.: month of february :.

Hullo Hullo there maties :)

Yeah, sorry there hasn't been updates as frequently as I'd liked. Been too busy with university and all. Assignments, mid terms.. not to mention the finals coming up at the end of March. Goodness so many things, so little time. Haven't even been able to draw! Can you imagine that?? Well not to worry, though I haven't drawn anything NEW, I'll just post up an ol' lil' something Valentines-like for the month of February, just to make up xppp


If you don't recognize these two, it's Leo Lionheart and Cathy Kattz from an old online comic of mine, CFA Crew. Haven't continued their comic in ages since the progress of recent projects (and university boohoo) but I still draw them now and then. This picture is old cus it was during the time I made my music video :)))

So overall, hope yall had a good month! Good Valentines! Good whatever!

And even if they weren't as good as you'd hoped, chin up! Stay positive - and maybe then will positivity arrive at your door~

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment