Tuesday, April 12, 2011

. 26.10.10 shotgun .

It's all a bit fuzzy but I remember the action stuff pretty well. There's me and Sano and we were pacing to find a getaway on wheels and fast. Sano found a white car and I wanted to drive, “I call shotgun!!” but he got to the driver's seat first. “Oh come ooon!” I sat in the passenger's seat and we drove off into the highway. Did I forget to mention that we both had guns? Though with both hands on the wheel, Sano couldn't use his. I literally did have a shotgun in my hands but it looked smaller. We drove off like runaways with cops in their metal vans chasing us. I stuck my head and gun out the window and shot the van at the wheels making the cops skid and collide with another car. The explosions just made me cackle maniacally.


This is all I can remember but it was exciting! It was like we were fugitives running away from the law but getting a kick out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment