Saturday, April 2, 2011

. mirror mirror .

For this Dream, I've extracted some subconscious philosophy and I shall explain to you how. I see someone who looks like my friend, Sya, and I follow her into a room. She seems like she wants to keep her distance, like she's mad at me for some reason. I follow her into a bedroom and she's still pushing me away. I wanted to talk to her, ask her what's wrong but she was acting irrational. I sort of try and forcibly calm her down by hugging her as gently as I could. Finally I got her to stop struggling, with my arms still round her, cus she was tiny. We were next to a wall with a large mirror. We both looked at ourselves and she asked, “Tell me – what do you see? What do you see??!” she was screaming at me. Like she was expecting the answer. Instead, I replied, “Are you asking what I see or what you want me to see?”


I guessed this was a case of self-reflection with the mirror and all, and my friend being upset. Sya is an example of a person who may recluse herself in denial of her true character, or perhaps a person who is afraid to stand up to the truth about themselves. Me as the ambiguous one may symbolize the surrounding ppl of the one in denial. How others can bring about one's true colors or bring one to realize them. However this Dream does not mean that the ppl involved are actually like that in reality.... or ARE they...?

No comments:

Post a Comment