Sunday, May 15, 2011

. 18.11.10 spirit guardians .

I am my normal self with my parents. It seems like the normal family outings we do in real life, just laughing and eating. We're at some sort of Chinese restaurant so of course I would order the noodles. Strangely though the chef came out from behind his kitchen counter to take our orders. My dad and I order the noodles and the chef exclaimed, “Oh its your lucky day! Cus today it is an all you can eat!” he seemed rather jolly.


It wasn't exactly an all you can eat per say but a competition; whoever could finish the bowl of noodle under how many minutes would win a prize. I wasn't really counting on winning because I just wanted to eat the delicious Dream noodles. They tasted so good.... like chicken! My dad ate only half the bowl before he gave up. Everyone including the chef cried in teasing disappointment while I was still chowing down.


The chef went back to his kitchen but when he did, I overheard some customers gossiping about why he was so happy. It was something about him getting rid of his first son and carrying on his career with his second wife whom already had a son to begin with. I turned to look back at the kitchen, the chef was there, glaring at the gossiping customers. He really looked like a killer then.


The customers began to gossip louder, deliberately, spilling out all the rumors about him throwing the son overboard when he brought him out on a yacht trip and all sorts of things. They mocked him in his face like they weren't afraid. But they stopped once the wife and kid actually walked into the restaurant. Everyone was quiet.


But I was afraid – for the stepson. The stepson was just a bit younger than me and something told me that the chef would return to murder his new wife and the kid. Like a gut feeling. I turned to my dad asking a very strange question, “Dad, is it possible to send some of my guardians to protect the family? Just to be safe?” and he replied yes, but I had to concentrate real hard. What does this all mean you ask?


Inside of me lived several spirit guardians all of which took to the form of different animals. I chanted a spell and exhaled and out came the spirit animals, like mist. I remember seeing a bear, a raccoon, a rabbit and a deer. As the strongest of the animals, I sent the bear to look after the boy and his mother and the bear did obediently.


I remember my favorite being the raccoon as she was funny, intelligent as well as cheeky and sly. The next thing I knew, I found myself in the land of the spirit animals. It was where I would go to if I were sleeping or in deep meditation. It was a beautiful, mystic forest with a waterfall in the background, making the rivers flow between the green islands. I was standing on a rather large, grassy island. There I saw more of my animal guardians – some birds, a dog and a wolf if I'm not mistaken. But I wasn't alone.


The chef's son was also there. He was on a small island opposite me and it came closer on its own, connecting to my island with a miniature wooden bridge. The boy looked afraid and panicky. When he saw me he demanded answers and spoke quite rashly. The bear appeared and it scared him, but the bear was kind and made his way over the bridge to my side. There the other animals defended me, “You should be grateful you little brat!” said the wolf (or the dog, I'm not sure) “Yeah! She's the one who wanted to protect you!” said the raccoon.


The boy could not see his bear guardian until now, because I'm their owner and only I could see them in real world. Since the boy didn't understand, I quieted my guardians down saying not the blame him. I welcomed him to my part of the island, saying he needn't feel scared in this place. After I got him to trust me, I soon explained everything.


This Dream had a real oriental feeling to it, talking about spiritual guardians in the forms of animals and such, it reminded me a lot of the Chinese zodiac. Though the only animals I saw that were in the real zodiac were the rabbit and the dog. I wonder if I could have summoned a dragon... But anyway, this Dream was really fun cus I've always wished I could communicate with animals so I can finally tell what the hell they were saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment