Monday, August 29, 2011

. 20.12.10 candydoll sisters .

There was more to this Dream than this particular scene but unfortunately I couldn't recall the rest. You'll just have to read about the two adorable kiddy-killers. There were two sisters. The older one was lean and tall while the younger was short, a little round but petite. They were both dressed in frilly, lacey, glittery plush-pink tutu outfits together with ballet shoes. Their eyes were a light pink, their hair was platinum blonde, almost white. The older one's was tied in a single pony-tail while the younger one had hers in big, fat curls. Their overuse of pink and lace glared in my eyes even in the Dreamworld.


I was in the carpark of my condominium, just coming back from grocery shopping as I was carrying bags with me. All of a sudden these two girls jumped from nowhere and started to hit me. Intergrating their ballet skills with multiple martial arts techniques, they looked like kids-gone-villain on Halloween night. In return, I acquired the same martial arts skills to counter their attacks, without the tutus. I remember kicking them back and it was difficult to handle two opponents at the same time. Luckily I was able to knock the younger one unconscious and she fell to the ground.


The older sister, still caring for her sibling, stopped fighting immediately to cater to the younger one. I came closer to the two and helped picking up their things. They were carrying small backpacks with them when they attacked me and dropped them, their things sprawled all over. As I finished picking up their belongings and handed them back, the older ballerina looked at me with shock first, then caution. She asked me why I was being nice when we were enemies. I frankly replied, “Just because we fight doesn't mean we can't be civil bout it.” After telling her to come back when they felt better, I packed up my groceries and went home.


How civil of me :B I don't know why I was fighting young ballerina girls and why they were wearing so much pink, or how I could buy groceries without having a car.... Because of their different physique, I decided to name the older sister Lollipop and the younger Bubblegum xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment