Friday, October 8, 2010

. 02.03.10 prison break .

So this was a prison break Dream, UIA style. UIA is an acronym for my university that I'm currently schooling in so this should be fun. I also see an old friend of mine and one uni friend in this Dream so here's how it goes.


UIA becomes a concentration camp for students or plainly teenagers and its being run by slave-driving adults. I don't remember much about the prison but I remember I was one of the teens in charge for escaping the camp. It wasn't too hard. Just a distraction here, an explosive there and the main gate had a huge hole and we ran for our lives towards the nearby jungle, where they couldn't find us.


The first break, we only managed to free a small group of us and we rested in the jungle. We made this one special spot in the jungle our hiding base... Which I don't know how but there was a swimming pool. I guess we built it... Somehow or rather. This is where I see my friend, Keira, my uni senior and friend and she was having fun in the pool.


She was texting with her phone in the pool and I was worried whether her phone was water-proof. I was going round the pool, inspecting the place, making sure there were no snakes in the drains, making sure everyone was happy. Girls were on one side of the pool, boys on the other. I didn't get into the pool though, sadly. I had another mission.


This is where I meet up with an old friend of mine, Shaza. I can still remember her, she was wearing black slacks, plain shirt and she had her long, dark hair back. She waved at me at our headquarters. Our mission was to go back into UIA and free more teens. I was up for it. “Let's roll!”


The running for our lives part was always thrilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment