Saturday, October 2, 2010

. 01.03.10 hang-gliding with grandpa .

I never often dream of my grandparents but this time I dreamt of my late grandpa, from my mother's side. He's Chinese and lived in Kuching, Sarawak and that must've been where the dream took place. I remember being in the air, hovering over a shore and the ocean. Part of the waters were separated for the beach and grandpa told me why. In fact, he was the one instructing me how to hang-glide in the first place before I knew I was doing it.

He told me to make one round over the beach and to be safe, land in the shallow waters. I had to be careful not to land on the other side though because there were sharks! Damn, shark Dream again? Nope! Not today! It was awesome hang-gliding but it didn't feel like I was using the mechanisms like in real life. Actually, I think all I was doing was holding on to a large piece of cloth and riding it in the wind. It was more parachuting the gliding.


I landed safely in the shallow waters. I saw my mom, my cousin and grandpa walking up to me congratulating my first flight. My grandpa turned to my mom and exclaimed, “This family has a lot of brave women!” was what I remembered. Funny enough in the Dream, grandpa looked so young, with dark hair and all. He didn't even need to wear glasses.


The strange thing about this Dream is my uncle, who often has Dreams about grandpa, said he had a recent Dream just before mine where grandpa came to him, asking him for my address. He said that he and some friends were going to take care of me. Now that's creepy.. but I still miss my dear ol' grandpa :) Sorry for not updating. I haven't been remembering my Dreams lately and been kind of busy. Hope you guys had a wonderful New Year, Chinese New Year and Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment