Thursday, September 16, 2010

. irony in romance .

A guy friend of mine in the Dream introduced me to this new guy friend of his; apparently homosexual. He had sort of short, straight, neat, blonde hair with dark roots. Milky skin with hazel eyes and a smile to die for. Just my type, just the right height, but SIGH. He was gay. What was even weirder was what happened when my guy friend said he'd be somewhere, leaving us two alone.

The friend, who's nickname was Pep, was sort of checking me out. Then he jokingly poked me in the stomach and said, “You're gaining weight!” Usually girls would get totally offended by this (I would probably too) but in the Dream I just laughed it off and joked as well, “Yeah, I know! Nita said I have a bump!” [Nita, my friend from college]

He laughs, “You sure its not a baby bump?” he said patting my tummy, his smile revealing his pearly whites. I just laughed and punched him friendly on the arm to stop him teasing me. Funny to be doing so since this was the first time we've met. Then he turns me round, “And you've got a nice butt as well!” he exclaimed, like it was such a good thing. “I've got a big butt??” My butt, I was a bit embarrassed about but he told me not to be. “You've got all the right curves!” was what he said.

Then he looks at me and says, “Don't worry! We'll see if you're really as heavy as you think!” and he picks me up all of a sudden. It was too fast and too much a surprise that I squirmed in his arms. But then he started spinning me around, forcing me to hang onto his neck so I wouldn't fall off, or jump off. Seeing me like that, it made him laugh. Once we stopped spinning, Our faces were so close, I could smell his breath and feel the warmth from his neck. Slowly, in the heat of it all... he kissed my neck.


Was he really gay I wonder...

I hope he wasn't. I also hope he's actually real... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment