Sunday, August 29, 2010

. ghay...? .

We were taking a family drive which wasn't out of the ordinary until we were driving through a tunnel. There were two lanes in the tunnel itself but it still felt like a tight squeeze. What made it worse was that there were people blocking our way to the exit. That's not even the really bad part. These people... were cross dressing homosexuals.

They were like those men prostitutes who dressed up as women in flashy sequined outfits and ridiculously thick make up. There were two of them in front of our car and wouldn't let us go and started asking if we wanted a 'good time'. Apparently it didn't cross their minds that we were a family altogether. I looked at the cars behind and there were more men doing the same routine.

My dad, a bit annoyed at their thickness, asked them if they could just leave us alone cus we weren't at all interested in them. For some reason he got out of the car hoping to negotiate further but the two men cornered him, making my dad look so small compared to their huge bodies in tight skirts. Suddenly they turned back to the car and started going for mom and I. I started screaming in the car and trying to get out with mom.

I remember their big arms crashing through the side windows of the back seat trying to grab my legs. I remember kicking them with all my might and screaming at the same time. I woke up at first in an unfamiliar place with a damp forehead... It was morning, thank God.


To my surprise I haven't formed a phobia of homosexuals yet... or cross dressers... or aggressive prostitutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment