Friday, August 6, 2010

. i missed my own party .

I'm at home with my parents minding our own business like a normal weekend when suddenly the doorbell rings. I go see who it is and from out of the blue, there's Sano and Agong!! GAH! What are they doing here?! I have to wear my scarf and get out long clothes!! AAAH! I tell my mom to answer the door for me while I change.

I'm not completely changed in the right attire but my mom comes later telling me that my friends will be waiting downstairs by the swimming pool. And I go, “All my friends??? Why is everyone here in the first place??!”

My mom doesn't help the situation by saying, “They said you invited them over for a party? Didn't you?” I'm frozen from shock.

I ran over to the balcony and sure enough, I look at the ground floor where the condo's swimming pool should be but instead, there was this huge paper screen. Someone had set it up and I see Zim and other boys playing the PS3 game and it showed on the paper screen. Everyone else was there! I see all the boys in casual wear but all the girls wore quite peculiar clothes. They looked like jubah cus most of it was black and all the girls wore the same pattern, but each had a different color to go with the black. A theme perhaps?

After seeing all my friends downstairs waiting for the party to start, I want to quickly change into a jubah, just to match the theme, but all my good jubah were dirty and in the wash!!! So, OK wear something else! I change and change but nothing seems to progress!! Time's running out!! The sun's setting!! It's getting late!!! I'm late!! Late for my own party!! I'm- I'm--!!!

I woke up. I missed my own party.


Even my Dream bending powers didn't seem to work this time. How depressing. Have you ever missed out on something in YOUR Dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment