Friday, August 6, 2010

. superhero .

This Dream was quite mixed up and blurry in some parts but what I remember is this huge ogre like being was causing a commotion in this abandoned warehouse like setting and I was running away from him. Now, in my Dreams, when there is danger I always ask myself first whether I can fly in the Dream.

JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! … Guess not today.

I reach the end of the warehouse and there are two battered bodies! OMG! My favorite superhero and his sidekick, Batman and Robin, have been beaten! Is there no one to stop this monstrous fiend?? I was trying to wake Batman and Robin but they were out cold, or barely moving. The ogre was coming near me; his hands as big as my entire body. He was ready to punch me into the wall, “Ogre SMASH!!!”

I cried out loud the letter 'D' for some reason and at the moment he punched me, I had turned into a human crystal! Saved! Once I had realised what happened, the ogre was crying over his crushed knuckles and bone. I was saying, “I love this dream!” but the ogre got even angrier and it was time for me to flee and out the warehouse door I went.

It was like a cartoon though, cus when I was outside and I saw the ogre coming at me from the front, I went back into the warehouse. When he came through the warehouse back door and was in front of me again, I went through the door I exited in the first place and so on and so forth.

At one point, I saw a familiar character of mine called DJ, looking blur. I told him, “Run this way, this way!” hurriedly. He saw the ogre and immediately understood what I said.



I draw a comic called SuperStudents and the girl I was personifying as well as DJ are two characters from said comic. Start reading and support my ongoing comic project! Feedback always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment