Wednesday, November 24, 2010

. 01.07.10 nonsensic & sweet .

There was a fish/frog mutant thing that looked like it came out of that horror movie, the Swamp Thing, and it was living in the bathroom. This wasn't even my bathroom. Every now and then he would come out of the toilet bowl and stick its mucky, dark green arm out to reach for my arm. I was disgusted and didn't like it. When it came out to do it again, I finally scolded him not to do that, and like a docile animal, it obeyed and stayed half submerged from the toilet.


Then I'm back at the campus. I go to the convenient store and surprisingly I buy a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. Now I don't smoke. I abhor smoking. And to prove myself, even in my Dream I threw the cigs away. One by one, I emptied the packet into a metal bin. I took the lighter and lit a paper, or something, and threw it into the bin. I watched the small ball of flame melting the contents till I realized my phone was also in there. Quickly I stomped the fire out and searched the contents, which weren't hot at all, and fished out a half melted phone. But it still worked. I was receiving a call there and then.


I haven't changed personas, just the environment and muse of the Dreams changed. This time I was sitting on large cushions with a couple of friends, whom are not reality. They looked very Caucasian and the one I was sitting close to reminded me of that Harry Potter character, Draco Malfoy (played by Tom Felton) except much better looking and was my age. His friends were making fun of him, how he always blushes when he was with me. Looking very stern at them, he took a smaller cushion to shield the side view of his face from them, still facing me. His friends are laughing at his bashfulness and I couldn't help but giggle. But when he saw me smile, he smiled too.


Oh how I wish there was a real blonde dood that looked almost like Tom Felton and was just as sweet as this guy in my Dream... Sigh.. Too good to be true I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment