Saturday, November 6, 2010

.: late halloween :.

Gaaaaaah! I know I'm super duper late cus I've been sooooo busy and got side-tracked to post anything for Halloween!! TT ^ TT I'm so sorryyyyy!

And though we don't celebrate the holiday where I'm from, I really like the idea of going to fancy dress parties as ghouls and monsters with the fake blood and whatnot~ And free candy! Who doesn't like that?? :D So anyhoos, hope yall had a good Hallow's eve and not gone into a sugar coma! Here's a picture I did for my deviantart account~


These two are from my Ellis in Onederland fiction; my adaptation of Lewis Carroll's original Alice in Wonderland. On the left is Christopher the Cheshire cat and on the right is the protagonist Ellis Mary Wither. They're dressed up as Jack Skellington and Sally from my all-time favorite stop-animation musical, Nightmare Before Christmas, by Tim Burton.

To see my other artworks like this Halloween picture, its on my main deviantart account, Catt-gal-2006, while all my original stories and comics are over at KuroNeko0893 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment