Thursday, November 18, 2010

. 31.05.10 skipping class .

Dreamt I was back in my high-school (I must miss it so much) It was evening so the only explanation for me being there at that time was extra classes. Walk up the stairs, peep through the door and I see a couple of my friends but I noticed I had missed half the class already. Plus it was a teacher I didn't really like so I thought of skipping the class altogether. So I went to an empty class and just sat in the corner near to the door, doing nothing. Soon enough the door changed from wooden to full glass and I noticed a girl was on the other side. I recognized her from school in real life but I wasn't that close but we chatted anyway.


The problem was the glass was too thick and when she talked on the other side, I couldn't hear a thing. It was muffled and I didn't bother coming out from the class or opening the door. Then I started having a problem with the scarf I was wearing. It was coming off loose so I had to fix it, but since the door was glass, there was a chance of a boy seeing me change. I told the girl on the other side to keep watch and she understood, somehow. I hid myself in my scarf like a turtle hides its head in its shell and I was fumbling with whatever needed fixing.


UN-fortunately DJ was passing by with his blue school bag and he was late for class too. But like me, he's one who'd skip class too. He didn't notice me in the other class when he passed by since my face was hidden but I came out to greet him once I thought I looked alright.


Friends whom I remembered came early for class were Sano, Sabun and Dee :) And I think some other ppl came later after DJ so we weren't the only ones skipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment