Friday, June 11, 2010

. 15.09.09 the end .

Woke up again. I found two cats cozy at my feet. Lily and her big black eyes staring back at me. Creepy. Ok, back to sleep.

The last dream was a little enigmatic. Didn't make sense to me either after that. I was an angsty girl who had problems with her father, whom I remember was a handsome man with short blonde hair. For some reason there was something I could never forgive him for. I was hiding in my secret place, an abandoned shack in a remote area.

I was angsty and depressed. And while listening to heavy music, I was pouring gasoline all over the place. I guess I was planning suicide, burning the place down with me in it. Along with being angsty, my legs had some kind of injury where even though healed, I couldn't walk properly. I finally lit a match and threw it into a puddle of gas and the fire was starting.

I went outside the shack and my father was outside, distraught. I don't remember what I kept saying but I still wasn't forgiving him I suppose. I had trouble going back into the shack because my kneecaps felt heavy and I had problems walking up the hill. I called myself a retard for having such legs.

Just then in the distance, I hear someone calling me big sister and calling our dad. It was my sibling running towards us. I wanted to hurry and get inside the burning shack but to my surprise, there was no fire. Instead, the shack was covered in greenery. Bushes, vines, flowers.

The dream stops there.


Yup. I didn't understand it either. I know there's a message in there somewhere..... just... don't have the foggiest idea what it is.... Do YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment