Sunday, June 20, 2010

. gone wildcat .

It was a normal drive with my mom, with me in the passenger's seat when suddenly this jerk-of-a-driver came out from where he shouldn't have been and almost caused a collision between us and another car. When we all stopped in the middle of it all, as apparently he got banged up at the front, we got out of our cars and he starts blaming my mom! Of all the nerve!

Then of course to defend mom, I lash out to the guy but I couldn't talk. All the words out of my mouth sounded like snarling, gnashing and savage growling. I didn't grow fur though so I didn't change into a werewolf. But I felt so angry and that's what happened. Even my nails felt like claws and they were sharp – Because I started scraping away the guy's paint job. MAN was he pissed after that. I laughed.

After that he was going out for me and my mom (with a few friends, I forgot) but we were in trouble. To hide my mom from danger I took her by the hand and leapt over the jigsaw puzzle of cars and back onto the road. I felt like I was gliding on the road; that feeling when you're not really flying but your feet aren't touching the ground either.

Then we got to some busy streets (which looked like my old neighborhood Datuk Keramat) and I hid us in a narrow alleyway, until the heat died off. But it looks like we didn't wait long enough cus when we got out of the alleyway, the guy chased us to the neighborhood in his car. This time he had a woman in his passenger's seat, don't know why.

Before he even got out of the car, he pulled down his windows and thrashed us verbally again. I argued with him and I still sound like a beast or a wildcat or some sort. I couldn't stand him anymore so I walked up to the car and smashed his back seat window with my bare hand. And before he got the chance to get out, I actually picked the car up and flung it into the sky. That part was fun but then I felt tired after all that fighting. Mom helped me up.


I really felt like I turned into a werewolf. That would have been pretty fun cus I haven't been one yet, in my Dreams.

1 comment: