Friday, June 25, 2010

. fire in the hole .

Me and my buddy Ash were standing by the roadside minding our own business. It did not faze us that the whole place was in chaos; like there was a war going on. People were running past us and cars coming up slowly behind them. They were normal cars but the drivers looked like soldiers. Ash and I were against the war movement on this once peaceful place.

Strangely there was a table where we were standing around and on the table were scattered bullets, but no guns. Without thinking I just took a bullet and flung it with all my might into the window shield of the car driving towards us. The bullet went straight through the glass as if I shot it out of a rifle, but it hit the passenger seat and not the driver.

At first nothing happened, and the soldier/driver looked a bit stunned... then suddenly BOOM! The car exploded, we think because of that bullet. We couldn't believe it! Ash says to me, “Do that again!” and I couldn't agree more with the idea. Another car approached and I took another bullet and swung it the same way as the first. The second bullet took a longer time to explode, “Waaaiiiit for iiiit...” BOOOOM!!!

I had only taken two out of the scattered lot but the next thing I knew they were gone and what was left were these bigger bullets, about the size of my thumb, which you could unscrew it in half and inside I saw was gunpowder. Curious, I screwed it back tight and began rubbing it in between my palms. It was getting hotter and hotter in my hands and I remember saying, “Now this could be interesting..”


I woke up before I could blow shit up with that gun powder bullet. Dangit! I should tell Ash about this Dream and see her reaction. I bet she'd say, "Lets do that for reals one day!" XD

No comments:

Post a Comment