Monday, June 7, 2010

. 15.09.09 part two .

Woke up because it was getting warm and I kicked off my blanket. Fell back asleep to continue dreaming...

This time it was about the Avatar, that kids show from Nickelodeon. I'm a huge fan~ Anyways the story is some monk told Aang that an old friend of his needed his help. She stayed on a small island in the middle of the pacific. She was half-shark, half human; some sort of mystical creature - the reason she hadn't aged after 100 years since Aang's disappearance. Aang said her name was Zoot.

My role in the dream was the ocean spirit apparently. Something happened to Appa, Aang's flying air bison, so the gang used an air balloon instead. Unfortunately there was a storm and I witnessed them having difficulties until they crashed into the water hard. As the ocean spirit I guided their basket to safer waters and shielded them from harm.

I never got to see Aang's meeting with Zoot sadly.


Avatar!!! I still wish there'd be a book four though, to wrap up the loose ends. What I want to know is where IS Zuko's mother???! I hope she's not dead!! But what I really dread is the Avatar real live movie that's coming in 2010. They've already screwed the casting... I mean come ON! What the hell are you doing casting the Slumdog Millionare as Zuko?? I don't care if the directors is that guy who did Lady in the Water or the Happening. You f#ck this one up, you're a dead man.

EDIT: Sure enough, its 2010 now and the movie was a flop. It's the centre of many harsh critiques by not only fans but artists on deviantart who thought the storyboarding and flow of the story could have been better. As expected, you just can't summarize a whole cartoon series in one single movie. The Star newspaper rated it one star out of five. I give it none, and I didn't even need to watch it. Youtube has ample proof, which still made me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment