Saturday, June 12, 2010

. 16.09.09 up for a swim? .

Ok I'm back at my school and for some reason the frog creatures from the anime Sergeant Keroro are here. I like the show. It's pretty funny and I know Keroro likes gundam models so in the dream I tricked him saying, “Look! There's a poor gundam strapped to that car! It's being pulled away!” and he goes running after the imaginary car. I walk away laughing.

But I turn round and he's after me, crying and swinging a short katana blade at me, “You tricked me! How could you! For that you must pay!” it wasn't scary when he said it but I enjoyed the chase. We're still in the school compound.

I'm going down the stairs that lead to the carpark and I see my friend Ash! She looked a little sad, waiting for her mom to pick her up maybe, I thought. Immediately I went over and hugged her tight!! Aah, she looked happier after that. Suddenly the carpark changed into a swimming pool. A big one. Dee appeared out of nowhere and invited us for a swim.

We were going into the pool with some other girlfriends and this one guy was sitting on the sidelines. I think he was an old friend of ours. He didn't swim but just watched as all us girls in our swimsuits got into the pool. We wanted to race eachother.

When the race started, instead of racing I kind of swam awkwardly and went to the bottom of the pool thinking of the strange things I could find. Dee caught up with me, “You silly duckling! You're supposed to race!”

“But I wanted to collect those things at the bottom down there! Wanna see what I can find!”

She kept calling me silly and we started splashing each other and wrestling in the water. Because of our silliness, the boy outside the pool was laughing. He looked handsome when he laughed.

After the swim, I don't know how we dried off so fast, we met up with Zim, Sano and DJ who were sitting in that order at a picnic table. We sat opposite them and we started talking and laughing like old times. I remembered the conversation earlier but now I've forgotten. We were making fun of Dee's keys or handphone... something like that.

But I had fun swimming in a dream pool. It felt so real even though I could breath underwater.


And I do believe this is the first time I've swam in my dream and not feel scared of what was going to reach out from under my feet. That's the only reason I don't like getting into the ocean... all those creepy fish trying to nip at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment