Saturday, June 5, 2010

. zombie hunters .

An old, adventurous dream. How did I forget to write this one out? Anyways, this time it had me, Sano, Zim and DJ in this huge, sort of decrepit building. We were, yes, zombie hunters. Or exterminators. I don't know really. We were all dressed in black with awesome gear and weapons and big machine guns and stuff.

We were running up the stairs away from the growing zombie mob. We had to get out of the place cus there were too many for us to handle. The first one to go missing was DJ. Maybe he was trying to hold them off at the stairs. Sad.

We reached the top of the stairs and rushed into a room. As we burst the door open, we interrupted a vampire's group playing poker. “Oops. Sorry bout that.” and we exited the room and ran faster than ever, thinking the vampires were also coming after us. I don't know whether they did because I just saw zombies.

We got to another room where the windows had no glass so we threw our ropes down so we could climb out. The zombies were closing in and Zim said, “You go ahead! I'll slow em down!” I shouted to him, “We go together!! Come on!!!” but he stayed, shooting at the zombies and pushed us both out the windows. The ropes were attached to our belts so we didn't fall to our deaths.

Climbing down, with guns in our hands, we reached the lower floor and then the vampires we saw earlier were trying to pull us in from the window!! Gaah!! Gave me a shock and we were shooting them so they'd let go. We were supposed to blow the building up and hand glide down to safety but Sano's machinery was stuck. I told him to share my hang glider but then he told me to go on. He had the detonator in hand.

He went head first to fight those vampires and activated the detonator, forcing me to go out alone. I hang glided down to safety and watched that floor blow up.

Strange thing is, now out on the roadside, that decrepit building was next to our school.


What went through my mind at that moment, when the dream was almost at the end, 'Do I have to rescue people in the school building now? Screw that! My comrades are dead and I'm tired.'

No comments:

Post a Comment