Sunday, June 20, 2010

. pokemon eater .

I'm at home and for some reason I wake up in my parents room. In the darkness I notice something shuffling about but I'm not scared. Not even when the thing reached out for me with its thin, bone like fingers. The figure becomes clearer and asks, “Ey, remember me?” it cackles. “No, not really.” I reply with slight disgust because of what the figure was.

It had the face and head of a woman but her body ended just below the shoulders. After that there was nothing but spider legs. She wasn't one bit scary; just eerie to look at. In the dream I was a little angered by her because apparently she likes to eat Pokemons.

She even showed me a chart of Pokemons she said she intended to eat. There were about 5 or 6 vertical branches with 5 Pokemon pictures on each branch. Each vertical line represented the types there were. Like water, earth, rock, fire, air and psychic Pokemons. Not only that, “You eat RARE Pokemons?” I asked.

“That's right~”

“Too bad you haven't gotten an Evie though.”

“So true. Evie's are delicious, no matter what form they take~”

I have no idea why I was having this conversation with her/it.


If you have no idea what Pokemon is/are, you're a sad, sad person. There was actually more to this Dream but I woke up a few times and I can't remember anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment