Saturday, June 5, 2010

. 15.09.09 part one .

I woke up twice so there's three dreams, one not really related to another.

The first one was about an old toy of mine. It's a plastic crocodile, about almost my arms length from the tip of its nose to its tail. I was sort of like bashing it on the floor for some reason. Maybe releasing stress? I dunno but I was beating it to a pulp. Then I let go of it for a second and placed it on the ground and just looked at it. Suddenly it blinked!

I'm like WTF?? So I start hitting it again, and twisting it, causing it pain I suppose so that it would scream. I wanted to make sure it was alive that way, strangely. But it didn't scream, like it didn't feel pain. So then I closed its mouth.... and blocked its nostrils with two of my fingers.

Then it started suffocating and was wriggling, trying to breath. “OMG!! You ARE alive!!!” so I let go and apologized for bashing it so much. “If you were alive, and I was hurting you, why didn't you say something?”

Some how or rather we started to converse about stuff. Slowly its crocodile head started to change into that homicidal doll, Chucky. Not exactly, but it was close and that sort of freaked me out a little. When I talked, I even sounded scared, but he didn't do anything scary though.

Then he said, his voice creepy but sounded awfully familiar, “Think about it? Won't people pay great bucks to see a live, talking doll?”

“I thought I'd just sell you on ebay to the highest bidder. But then you'd have to belong to someone else.” I said as a joke. But then I told him the worldwide economy was going bad, “And our local currency isn't much when you convert it to US dollars. It's about five or six times smaller.”

“Aw dangit! That cheap??”

Things change drastically when my crocodile changed into Beatlejuice! No wonder his voice was raspy and familiar! All of a sudden I began saying I was a big fan of him and then Lydia appeared! In a white dress, which is weird because she was supposed to be gothic and always wear black... Ha ha she was saying how Beatlejuice gets all the fans and she and other characters don't have as many.

The rest of the dream was about Beatlejuice scaring some random people. He is of course the ghost with the most. Lydia and I just watched and laughed.


Chucky the homicidal doll from Childsplay was the first movie to give me nightmares. After watching it when I was four, I stayed up the whole night... However Beatlejuice has been one of my favorite ghoul characters ever since watching the movie and finding clips of his cartoons on youtube. Go look it up! This dream continues in part two.

No comments:

Post a Comment