Thursday, September 2, 2010

. the fixers .


Again, dad is with me for one of my exciting, adventurous Dream. We make a good team, he and I. We were supernatural Fixers, like that John Constantine. Not the Keanu Reeves version. You should find his comic books. Much funnier. We looked like we were walking up the streets of modern London, which is funny cus I've never been overseas, let alone Europe.

Dad was my superior of course, and he was given an ominous invitation by Vampire ladies. They were the bad guys, no matter how sexy they looked. My dad told me that they had Gargoyles waiting for us if we fell into their trap. Somehow, even as supernatural investigators and Fixers, we weren't ALL human. Some part of us could not touch things of Iron and Gargoyles of Stone. Not that we die or anything, just that our strength goes weak.

Anyhoo, we weren't solving a big case or anything. Dad could just reject the invitation if he could but the matter-o-fact is you must NEVER reject a Vampire's invitation, even if it was to your death. It was a matter of dignity and politeness in their Realm. Dad could not refuse the trap... BUT he could have a substitute for his place. There was no rule against that.

So as we were driving out of our hotel, we almost crashed (or bumped into) this group of Emo, Gothic dressed looking punks and they all got in my dad's face. Even in reality my dad can't stand youngsters, or adults, with such vulgar manners. But he didn't get mad. Instead he apologized and honeyed his conversation for a while, at the same time, duping two of the Emo's into having our tickets to the Vampire's dinner. And they looked so excited.

Then my dad got into the car and we drove somewhere, left the car on the curb and started walking across the bridge to our next destination. Leaving no trace behind.


The Emo guys looked so happy i almost felt sorry for them XD

1 comment:

  1. I love the sketch of your dad and yourself. COOL!

    ReplyDelete