Thursday, September 2, 2010

. spaceship house .

It's not the first time I've Dreamt of being in luxurious hotels and boardings, and often its just be traveling up and down levels by elevator. This one looked like a very futuristic type living place, though I'm not really sure if it was a house or ship I was on. I remember the walls and everything were silver and glass. The sliding doors were glass and needed my hand prints so they would open. Strangely my two friends, Tasha and Tiara are here.

Tiara is one one side of the glass and me and Tasha just went through the doors to go exploring. She's a bit scared so she stays close to me. Tiara is left behind cus she's talking to some figures, I cannot recognize anymore now. We go down the elevator. The doors open and we're at what seems to be an arcade level.

For some reason Tasha's more frightened than ever and I go, “There's nothing to be afraid of. It's just an arcade, right?” and I walk round looking for something to play with. Tasha's so scared she clings on to my back and I'm like giving her a piggy back ride, and she doesn't weigh a thing. I find something that I hoped Tasha wouldn't be afraid of. One of those kiddy car rides where they car just goes up and down and moves in a tiring cycle.

Got her inside and the car started to move and though she didn't scream or anything, she still looked scared. Or more, worried about something. So I stopped the car and placed my hands under her armpits and lifted her out. She shrunk a lil the last time but still didn't weigh a thing. Next thing I knew, the Dreams changed.

The place of silver looked more metallic, and there were pipes and bolts and metal doors, no longer made of glass. Tasha disappeared. I was walking through the metal corridors alone. It looked more like a spaceship now. For some reason, I was walking very briskly and discreetly and I had a reason.

I was a shape shifting Bogey monster who intercepted the Kids Next Door moon base (thus the spaceship theory) and I was on the move. I took form of a kid and another Kids Next Door thought I was in danger and stood with me as back up. Then when he least expected it, I grabbed hold of him an hacked green sticky slime onto his whole body. My Bogey spit that could control people's minds.

The five original Kids Next Door from the Cartoon Network show were tracking me down with their 2X4 technology but I was like Batman. Crawling through vents and hanging on the ceilings and wires. As soon as they turned their backs or were alone, I'd snatch them from above and control their minds. Slowly I was controlling all the kids... except number one; Nigel Uno.


I don't know whether I ever caught Nigel Uno but a face off between him and the Bogey monster would've been very interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment