Thursday, September 9, 2010

. reunions and angels .

There's an outdoor party going on and it must be one hell of an occasion cus the place was HUGE and PACKED with hundreds of people. For some reason, I think it's school related, like a school reunion. And later I see one of my friends, Za8 with his family at one big table. In fact, everyone was with their families, they had a table each. I look around for some more familiar faces.

I find all my girlfriends in a circle, holding hands, cajoling and laughing and I wanted to join. Suddenly I see Ihsanah, which is a bit odd because she's a friend I made in University and not in Adni. I didn't scorn her when I met, but I wondered what she was doing in my circle. When I said I wanted to join in, Ihsanah, being polite, said, “Oh sorry. I can leave if you want?”

But I didn't want her to leave. I felt sorry for stopping their fun so I said enjoy and went off to look for others. Little did I know I stepped off into another Dream..

Again I watch the Dream play out before me. This girl seems to be having a problem with her boy as they haven't seen each other in a while. And finally when she goes to look for him, to maybe reconcile or whatever, she cannot find him anywhere. Now she's worried.

In his apartment, a message comes on the answering machine and its a lady speaking. Her words were almost like, “Honey, don't forget to bring the blue button back. And don't scratch your head like before, alright? Hope to see you soon.” and now the girl's distraught.

She ends up on a ledge in a forgotten garden path. The ledge is like facing the inlet of the garden which is beautifully covered with Roses and vines and creeper plants. But this girl was in the worst of moods. Friends consoled her via emails to her phone and as she reads them one by one, tears keep piling on.

Somehow I end up being a guardian angel, sitting beside her, trying to cheer her up. She confides in me, “This was where he took me on our first date. It was his secret place. He shared everything with me... But.. now.. this is all I have left.. This place... If I knew it was here, then he must've have been real, right?? Right...?”

“Yes dear,” I said, as soothing as I could, hearing her weep in my arms. “Yes.. He did exist... He was here. He was real...”

“...Once.”


Bits and pieces put together and this was all I could gather. I want a reunion with all my pals so badly. Somehow, that lady on the answering machine, I kind of guessed it was just the guy's mother or something. She didn't at all sound like a lover. Maybe the girl didn't notice that.

No comments:

Post a Comment