Saturday, September 4, 2010

. my boyfriend the ninja .

As I look at the life-sized mirror in my hotel suite, I can tell I'm an average looking girl with a Chinese sort of heritage. My skin very fair and hair raven-black, bangs till my shoulders. I had on a plain, white, long sleeved inner shirt under a beige-pink frock. White leggings and pumps if I'm not mistaken. I had a small golden locket around my neck in the shape of a heart; I held it dear.

I'm anxious in my room, as if I knew something bad was going to happen. Someone was supposed to come for me but isn't here and I'm terrified. I'm useless on my own. I'm always needing someone, depending on them for protection and guidance. I'm lost when I'm by myself.

No! You gotta stay strong! He said he'd come look for you, didn't he? He always keeps his promises. It's one of his stupid principles he never shuts up about. But one thing about him, whatever he says he'll do, he does it. That's one thing I love about him, amongst other things.

Suddenly I hear commotion. He barges in from the secret door, the one supposedly adjoined with my bodyguards' rooms in case they hear trouble. “Sorry I'm late,” he says but he doesn't stop to say hi. Instead he rushes to my window and keeps me a safe distance from it. He peers down and my eyes follow. There were men in suits running everywhere on
the grounds and a female superior in the middle of the chaos. She just stood still but her eyes raced, scanning everything and everywhere. “They don't know where your room is. But it'll be a matter of time,” he says to me. He watches the woman, who had slivers of white bangs on her fringe while the rest of her hair was black and tied up, in addition she had white hair-buns on the sides of her head. She also wore the Chinese Cheongsam and black slippers. She was the first martial artist I've ever seen wearing a cute panda backpack.

“Ok, when I go, I want you to leave this room and don't look back. Go to my room using the secret turnabouts I showed you. Stay quiet and hidden. I'll come for you.” and before I could ask anything, he blew me a kiss before jumping from the third floor window on top of a few men in suits. He and the panda girl immediately battled but I had no time to watch the fight. I dash out and cunningly went round corners, dodging the first signs of black suits. In the Dream, I didn't even know if I was going the right way. My heart raced, trying to find the secret room. Finally I reach the room and stay there. Time passes and I'm alone again. I'm lost.

What seems like forever for my persona was 5 seconds in my Dream because that was how long it took for him to come back. He returned, not even looking beaten or worn out but looking rather refreshed from all the fighting. He comes in, takes off his leather jacket and smiles, “Wait long? Sorry bou-”

But I don't give him a chance to apologize. I flew to his wide, open chest and hug the doofus, “Stupid! Where were you?! Don't ever leave me alone again!” I sounded harsh but in fact I was worried sick something had happened to him and I hid my face in his chest in time so he wouldn't see my tear-filled eyes. “Yes, yes, I know. I'm sorry.” I could tell he was smiling by the way his words sounded from his mouth. That stupid, happy-go-lucky smile. How does he stand being so confident while he makes me worried all the time? But once I'm in his arms, I feel safe and warm again and forgive him for his stupidity. He says sorry again and knows I'm tired so he carries me to bed and kisses me goodnight. It's so hard having a ninja for a
boyfriend sometimes...


Yup, I tried narrating my Dream this way and I like the sound of it. The two characters in this Dream did look very Chinese, or Japanese, or even Korean. I'm not so certain. Except for the panda-girl. I kind concluded she must have been a martial artist from China or something... PS: I made a picture! I also gave the two main characters names, Jin and May C:


This pic would explain May's reaction to Jin on his first day as her personal bodyguard. Quite random actually and I didn't want to draw her in the same clothes as the Dream for the heck of it. May had a fall and Jin offered to carry her to the car. Being undeniably handsome, he makes her blush like mad xDDD



No comments:

Post a Comment