Thursday, September 2, 2010

. 30.10.09 lions and pirate popcorn .

We start in what seems to be the Savanna, like scenes from the Lion King. Instead of grassy plains, we were near the great canyons or red rock. I'm a lion by the way. A cub no less. But my lion tribe seems to have a feud with Simba's tribe, like they did with Scar's family. This was a bit different though.

The two tribes just couldn't come to an agreement and stayed a great distance from each other. My persona in the Dream is a playful male cub who naively makes friends with Simba's son, the lion prince. However while playing in the canyons, the prince goes off and does something careless, or was playing by himself or something like that and gets hurt. I had to get him back to Simba but when I carried him back home, Simba and the pride were furious, thinking I was the one to blame.

Wish I could continue but I don't remember what happens after that since I woke up and slept again. This time, the Dream takes us to a murky jail set where water covered inches off your shins. It was dark and humid and there were figures in the dark. The first I saw was Davy Jones from the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Davy Jones was interrogating a weakling, holding up the man in the air with his beard tentacles (which aren't supposed to be that long) saying something like, “You have something of mine, good sir... I would like to have it back.” and squeezed the man so tight his body, innards and brain splattered across the walls. To escape the goop, I ducked into the water and as I raised my head again, there was no man but blood everywhere. My persona in this Dream was unclear but I guess I was some sort of pirate as well who lay neutral, in between sides, cus Davy Jones didn't seem to bother me.

Other than him was Elizabeth Swan (my least fave) and Jack Sparrow (my fave) and for some reason, in that pit of a jail cell there was a small corner full of sand. Its like there was a tiny island in that prison itself as we were surrounded by shallow water. We all sat in a circle and a camp easy-stove appeared in our center. Elizabeth was trying to light it and when it did, she placed an open frying pan on top and poured in pop corn kernels.

Sure enough, without a lid to cover the pan, the pop corn popped out of the pan and onto us, one at a time. I was determined to eat a lot of popcorn so I used the paper wrapper for the kernels as a bag and caught all the flying popcorn headed towards me. When popcorn flew in Jack's direction however, he dodged it, making it fall into the sand. But the popcorn didn't stay in the sand; instead it rolled away along the beach and Jack was trying to catch them. Elizabeth cried, “Are you sure that's how you eat them??”

Jack just replies, “Trust me darling – it works all the time!”


All I wanted was butter for my popcorn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment