Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 03.03.09 some tuesday nite .

I was a red-head with short, spunky hair and I was still in the same school. Though this time my school building looked much cooler and it had cool architecture and attachments and stuff. The windows were replaced with arcs and there was a lot more plantation around the gardens and vines on the walls. Besides that, I was a boarder student along with a lot of others so we had to sleep in the school. Because there were no windows and levels of buildings, me and my friend Ash like jumping down from the windows. "Last one to the ground floor's a rotten egg!"

One evening, in the girls' bathroom I was the last one to finish showering but wouldn't you believe it? Someone took my shirt by mistake. I had my pants and underwear but no shirt to cover my bra. I rushed and looked around for something. I found a collared shirt. It was alright. I just looked more like a boy. After that I looked for the other girls and my friends to see if they knew about my missing shirt. But before I could begin my questioning, the school was overrun by a gangster mob!

The gangsters had a leader and he didn't seem to do anything violent. He just wanted to take over the school to hide in temporarily. He separated the boys and men from the girls and women. But they almost mistook me for a boy. I showed them I wasn't a boy; just a girl with a lot of spunk. The leader liked my spunk and put me in charge of the girls' cooking management. The women had to prepare meals for the gang members while the men did chores. I remember we made spaghetti.

I remember they treated us nicely. They didn't seem at all bad. We were allowed to eat 3 times a day and since it was a school, there were a lot of available toilets and bathrooms. Apparently we didn't intend to escape either.


There are always mixed emotions when you dream. When in real situations you'd be sad and/or angry, in most of my dreams I'm always happy and even daring. Friends have asked if I get nightmares. When I was little, they scared the shit out of me and it was worse when they repeat over and over again. But now since I gained a little more control, I can bend my nightmares and make them less scary and more adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment