Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. third week in june09 .

I was downstairs at the playground. I have no idea what the occasion was but it looked like a small party going on. I didn't recognize most of the people until I walked closer to the swimming pool side. DJ, Sano and Zim were there, barefoot all dressed in white. White shirts, white slacks, and no shoes. I can't remember what their expressions were as they stepped into the pool.

They were standing side by side each other and in sync they stepped into the pool at the same time. I don't remember whether they were happy swimming or they were indifferent. Overall it was weird. They just sank into the pool.

Next was a sweet part. I was in charge to take care of a small boy who wanted to play on the swings. He was adorable. He had light hazel eyes and soft, blonde curly hair. Kinda like DJ when he was smaller cept for the eye color. We were both laughing playing at the swings.


Yyyeaaah.. still don't know what it means. Very short Dream it seems but when I woke up it was morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment