Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 29.03.09 part three .


In this chapter I am both a persona and a bystander in the dream, on and off. It gets confusing because characters also disappear and plots fall in from nowhere.

I'm in an abandoned van with another girl (which I think it was Shaza) just a different face. She either had dark brown or red hair and I either had my black hair or, for some reason, blonde. We were homeless and camped out in the abandoned van. (I guess we never found her house! LOL)

I can tell we were in a car park because of the Grey outstretched walls and the hundreds of other cars. The people walking the the place didn't seem bothered by us. What was strange about the car park was that it rained in there...

We shivered in the van and there was a knock on the back door. I check who it is (by now I'm a bystander and not the character herself. I become an invisible vision that just sees whats happening before me, like a movie) and there is a red haired girl, also shivering and drowned wet from the rain. I think Shaza resented her coming in, saying we don't have room. Or maybe she just didn't want someone wet inside the cramped van with no air-con. My blonde self begs her to consider, seeing I didn't mind. "Oh fine. Just hurry and shut the door."

Three girls huddle in the front seats of the van watching drops trickle on the glass. We all wonder where the rain comes from until we get hungry. I take out whatever food we had stored at the back and we start nibbling. "This isn't bad! What is it?"

Shaza looks at the box packaging and unfortunately it's some organ of some animal, I can't remember what she said it was, but to us it was disgusting. I see my blonde self gacking and making silly faces so the others would laugh. My invisible self laughs too, since that's the sort of thing I'd just do.

There is a time interval and I don't know what happens in between. The next thing I knew I was myself as the persona, with my black hair in scarf and all. This is odd because mostly in my dreams I don't wear scarves but here I am, with Shaza, now her real hair color and the red head girl we welcomed was gone. Instead we have another friend, who's a boy. His full name begins with an F but for some reason, his nicky for us was Fou.

He had short, almost wavy, black hair and simple black eyes. He wore some striped shirt. I only remember the stripes. His face is implanted in my mind but I can't explain it. All I can say was he was boyishly attractive. Very attractive.

Sometimes, as a persona in my own dream, I learn the plots and IDs of characters almost instantly, like actors with scripts in a play. In my dreams, we are all still actors - we just don't premier in reality. I learn the identity of Fou. He was an orphan. His mother lost her sanity of violent causes and killed his father, whom he loved deeply. His heart was still scarred by it.

Shaza is sitting in the drivers seat of the van. Fou peers from the side window and I sit behind Shaza's headrest. She reads the papers and headers out loud, like a usual thing. There was an article where a woman, who also lost her mind, killed her victims. Fou didn't like the sound of it one bit. We knew he was still emotionally unstable by what happened and Shaza didn't mean to read that article to HIM. It just happened.

He backed away from the van cursing quietly, slowly turning hysterical. I climbed down from the van while Shaza stayed in her seat, quiet. Fou, now hysterical, kicked the van's tires and we could hear what he was saying. He cursed the madness disease. People who lost sanity were cowards who didn't want to deal with the real world. The reason his mother killed the father was, maybe, because she thought he was unfaithful.

Fou knew he wasn't and cursed his mother, now hot tears streaming down his ivory cheeks. On cue, I hug Fou tenderly. He was just an inch taller than me. I think we were the same age. I hug him and calm him down, saying "Shhhhh....shhhh....it's alright now.........calm down...shhhh." I repeat the words over and over again, and saying it with his real name. I regret not remembering his real name. I think it's better than Fou.

I can feel his hot tears and his warm, sweaty chest on mine. It's a comforting warmth. He's stopped swearing but not crying. Only gasps escape his pink lips. Slowly, slowly, they cease and when they do, he hugs me back. Its an almost romantic position, and I knew it. After kissing him on his flushed cheek, I felt that fluttery feeling in my chest, like when 6-year-olds dream of their Prince Charming. Was my Prince this time Fou? If so, who is he really?

The next thing I remember, his eyes are clear and there's a smile on his face. We three are hanging out in a mall. Shaza and I walk on and as I turn around, I see him entering a quarter into those machines where, with a twist of the knob, they give you a free gift. I think he got the tiny teddy bear for me. It was all he could afford but I didn't care. It was sweet. He returned the favor from before.


If I met Fou in real life, I'd definitely fall in love with him. This isn't the end yet so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment