Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 28.03.09 mall detective .

The place looks like a vast mall. I remember what I looked like. I had my long, almost black hair out. It was longer. Till my elbows, the way I dreamed them to be. I was wearing the black and white striped sleeved shirt my uncle bought for me in Sunway. I had on dark, knee-length pants and the same black and white socks to cover my bare legs. I've always wanted a pair. I think I had on black sneakers too...not sure.

My persona in this dream was a teenage private investigator. Reminded me so much of Detective Conan. I was looking for a crook who I believed to have wandered into the very same mall. I go in. I know he's on the 6th floor.

The mall is a giant ring. The shops are on the ring's walls and the inside is empty. From birds eye view, it might look like a donut with glass over the hole. In the middle of the ring, they staged events. Today's events was the Battle of the Brains, or something like that. Child geniuses and prodigies gathered on a platform in the middle of the ring, and just before anything started, I get onto the platform as well.

The platform levitates straight up but close enough to the levels of the mall. The presenter will introduce them one by one and after their introduction, they step onto the level of the mall, just over the barring. Just a little stage act for before the real contest.

I disguise myself as a contestant and step onto the platform. I hide behind the bigger ones as the platforms lifts off from the ground and drops off the geniuses one introduction at a time; each one had their own nickname of title. My hands were in my pockets the whole time.

5 had got off already. Another 4 were left, counting me. I needed to get off at the 6th level so I got ready to jump with the others. The presenter introduced the pair of prodigies, the Yoshiada Twins. A small boy and girl did a little pose before the platform let them down. I got off with them. They looked at me confused. I remember the presenter starting to introduce me as the 'Metal Girl'. I think Metal was referring to the music genre, which I think he assumed it from the way I dressed.

I get off and I catch a glimpse of the crook I was looking for. I run after him, but the game personnel were running after me as well. Something about straying of the game, which was funny because they should've known I wasn't a part of it in the first place. "I've got no time for you guys!" I yell over my shoulder as I jumped down a flight of stairs all the way down, after the crook. I remember looking at my black and white shins gliding down the stairs.


Often ppl are bugged when they see other ppl or characters whom they've never met in their entire life in their Dreams. I see loads of them. Some I think are even made up or cartoons or even a mash of two or more ppl in one. However whether we recognize them or not, with a single glance, our brain copies their images subconsciously and placed them in the memory bank. These blurry characters are then retrieved only during our sub-con state of mind when we sleep. It's the same with words and numbers; they could have been a passage from a book or words off a billboard or ad you skimmed or passed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment