Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 29.03.09 the end .

The ending of my dreams is a strange one, as always. It doesn't have anything to do with me or Fou or Shaza or the plots of dreams before this. It's a jumble of plots as I'm a different persona. In a lowlife jail set of a pub:

I'm a thrill seeker as I search the meanings of a riddle a stranger gave me. The answers to the riddles lie in a book or piece of film (I forgot which and I forgot the title) and the only one who could help me was a vile creature people called Insane Sam. It was a mini Golum, with bony structures for limbs and lumps on his skull. His head decorated with clumps or just a couple strands of blonde/brown hair. His buggy eyes irritated me but I didn't give a crap.

At first I played good cop, asking about the riddles. I can't say what he exactly told me because this dream escalated in the middle. It fast forwarded to the part where he was laughing maniacally even after I demanded the answers. I didn't take shit from him and threatened to hit him. All he spurted was, "Insane sammie...insane sammie i am...insane sammie am i..."

Comrades in the same room were getting tired of him too and picked him up to shake him and pick the same threats. He just laughed and suddenly said, "Human bones are the best, yes? They taste good, human bones..so good!"

I, frustrated as I was, punched him in the gob, "How bout a knuckle sandwich?!" At least I got to shut him up. He was creeping me out in the dreamland.

And the final scene of my dream takes us to a public fountain in the evening time. Here, I have no persona as I am a bystander:

From the animated movie Cats Don't Dance is Sawyer, the white Persian, sitting at the fountain. She looks tired, waiting for someone. She looks like she's been there for a while. She gives up and is ready to go until suddenly, Danny, the orange tabby, calls out to her, running.

I don't remember voices in this part of dream. It was like a silent movie.

Danny apologizes for being late but Sawyer turns away from him, angry and seemingly unforgiving. Danny puts on a smile and pulls out flowers, or a gift of some sort, I can't recall well. He hands her the gift around her and she smiles. In the end they walk back together in the evening light.


Go watch Cats Don't Dance! It's a fun movie I guarantee! Haha. This is the end of this Dream arc so I hope you didn't get lost in the middle of it all. Remember, these are twisted concoctions from my brain. They're not supposed to make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment