Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 24.08.09 Jason .


A sad plot which only starts with a witch who hires a normal small town youth to serve in her shop. Kinda reminds me of that Anime XXXHolic. He was a nice young man named Jason and he had become friends with the witch. She was also quite a beauty with dark red hair shadow Grey eyes. She had never revealed her name but Jason was allowed to call her Winnie.

Jason had no family but only a childhood sweetheart he talked about; a blonde girl named Annie who he hasn't seen for a long time now. Jason slept in the witch's guest house which, believe it or not, was a pirate ship that sat next to the house and shop. It had decent rooms and accommodations.

Jason had been working for Winnie for many months now but he had recently gotten into an accident. Winnie was the one who saved him since there was no hospital nearby the lonely town. He had undergone incredible surgery that his face didn't look his own, but he was still Jason.

One day, from out of the blue, Annie came browsing inside Winnie's shop and met with Jason but she didn't recognize or believe him when he said he was. Jason convinced Annie in the end and the two sweethearts got back together. It was raining heavily and it was a long way back into town so Annie was allowed to stay at the guest house.

One thing lead to another and the two sweethearts slept together in the end. But in the middle of the night, Jason heard Annie sobbing in her sleep. Jason wanted to wake her up but then came closer to hear what she was saying. She was calling out to him in her sleep, “Jason... where are you Jason...?”

"I'm right here, Annie. Right here. I didn't go anywhere, I'm right here.” he kissed her bare shoulder and comforted her but she kept sobbing, still asleep.

“Why... why did you have to go, Jason...? Why... did you leave... without saying goodbye...?”

“What are you talking about, Annie? Where did I go? I didn't go anywhere...”

“Yes... you did. You left me... You died, Jason... and you left.”

Jason was struck dumb. What was she saying?? He died? When was that? How is that possible when he was standing right there?? “She's right you know.” a voice said behind him. It was Winnie.

“What do you mean?? Am I really dead?? B-but how... Why??” Jason stammered. Winnie had a sad look in her eyes. “That night... when your car crashed... it was not just a fatal accident, Jason. You died that night. That was the same night... Annie promised to see you. She was coming back to town to see you... but you never came.”

“When you awoke, I told you you had undergone surgery that saved your life. I did not lie. I had transplanted your soul into a substitute body. Your real body was buried at the funeral.”

While trying hard to process this information, Jason asked about Annie. “She loved you. After your death, she was emotionally unstable. Most of the time she is normal... but sometimes she still believes you are alive and well. I lead her here so that you two could meet one last time. And when she leaves tomorrow morning... I will remedy her from her dream of you being alive. For her sake.”

Slowly and painfully Jason recalls his last moments from the crash and finally absorbs everything. “One last thing though... Why did you save me?”

“Because you were a friend. And that meant more to me than anything else.” but I think secretly Winnie loved Jason too. She wasn't bitter towards Annie though and thus did all this to help the two sweethearts. In the morning, Annie left the witch's premise as if she woke up from a strange dream, as two figures watched her from the window; in that lonely wooden house.


It was a sad story. I don't know what happened to Winnie of Jason after that. But after this Dream I woke up and fell asleep again. Strangely in the next Dream, I met with my friend Dee and I was actually telling her about what I dreamt of before this. I was like storytelling this thing all over again. Telling my other Dream about the previous one. Haha. This ever happened to you? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment