Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. creepy, as hell, girl .

I was with my mom in a shopping center and for some reason we were shopping for rings. In real life however we don't like shopping for jewelery. Just clothes and food but we were ecstatic about rings this time. I don't remember if we bought any but the mall announced they would close soon so we were browsing hurriedly. Finally she said, “Lets go see the topmost level. There might be some stores we haven't seen yet!”

We ride the escalator up, which seemed like a few seconds, but when we arrived at the top level it was dark and the shops didn't look like they were open. Moreover there was nobody there... except for a young girl. She was sitting on a bench and her back was facing us. There was quite a distance between her and us but something about that moment sent chills up my spine.

My mother in real life is not exactly superstitious but she knows how negative atmosphere can affect you in body and soul, kind of like Feng Shui. Like wearing too much black brings about the atmosphere of a funeral even when you're not going to one for real. It brings about some negativity around you and stuff like that. So in the dream, thats what she felt. Some ominous presence was lurking around that girl and said, “We'd better go.”

But before we could turn to leave, the girl spoke. It was creepy enough her black hair was hanging down from her face but she had this sweet, innocent-like voice, “I'm so lonely up here... Please, won't you stay awhile and talk with me?”

She stood up from the bench and by that time mom had gotten on the escalator going down with me following behind. The girl carried on, “Please, won't YOU... talk... with... me?” she turns her head round and her face was as creepy as hell. Big eyes like dishes and small yellow teeth. Looked like a demon. She was as fast as lightning as she sprinted to the escalator, chasing us.

Though we were escaping, halfway the escalator changed and the exit was up. So in the middle of going down, we were going up and the girl was below us climbing on all fours. I hate those types of scary dreams when you're running from something but your feet are the only things that go into slow motion. I get it a lot but return to normal at the very last second. Mom was pulling my hand upwards. We needed to get to the exit faster! Faster! Faster!

When I realized I was slowing my mother down, I said to her in the end, “Sorry mom... but I'm gonna have to let you go now.” I let go of her hand and the steps below her feet paced faster for her escape while I fell down the escalator. Falling down, my feet return to normal and I flip into fighting mode. I got to kick the demon-girl in the face.

But she was fast, real fast, and even in dreams, I didn't want to get bitten by those ugly yellow teeth. The only thing I enjoyed about the fight was that it seemed as if we were fighting in mid air. Near the end, she got the better of me. I was knocked down and she leaped right at me, at the face – but just as she got too close, there was a bullet in between her eyes.

Blood splurted everywhere! I remember her body in a pool of blood, still riding the escalator. I turn behind me, and there was my savior. He was an Anime character called Train Heartnet, from the series Black Cat. He's one of my fave characters so I enjoyed having him save me. I even got to see his awesome, famous gun.


I never want to see that girl's face in my mind ever again... *shudder* Thank you Train Heartnet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment