Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. avatar?? .

I'm a huge Avatar fan, the cartoon series from Nickelodeon, amongst other things. I just love the idea and the storyline of controlling all four elements and all that but that's not how my dream started.

I'm in a bungalow and it looks like there's some sort of family celebration going on. I don't remember if I was just a guest in the house or if I was a real family member. I don't even remember what goes on during the celebration but I remember I was suppose to entertain some children. When this little girl arrived at the house, I remember saying, “Great. SHE'S here.” The girl was supposed to be a spoiled character with a horrid personality but I still had to entertain her.

Before I even started any tricks (I assume I had to perform some magic) the party was disrupted because the Avatar, Aang, landed in the middle of it all! With his wind glider. In all this excitement, he came to me asking for help. Before I knew it, we were somewhere else and we were in danger.

It looked like a temple because of the great architecture; the balconies, the pillars. Looked like the set from Avatar itself. Some bounty hunter was after Aang and he couldn't fend her off herself. The bounty hunter was a girl but she didn't look like Azula, Zuko's lightning bending sister. Which reminds me, I didn't see Zuko in my dream which was a bummer cus he's my favorite character. Aang was second fave.

But anyway the fighting was cool because I could jump very great heights and my martial arts skillz were awesome. I don't think I did any elemental bending but I could fend off the bounty hunter pretty well. So when Aang was in trouble, I jumped in and lend him a hand. But the best part of the whole dream was jumping from one pillar to another, gliding alongside Aang throughout the great architecture cus the rush was there. I like the rush very much.


The rush is sort of like an adrenaline and I don't get such rush in real life. Plus you can fly in your dreams! Who doesn't get a rush from that?? Anyways its exciting and its fun and I enjoy my night's sleep very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment