Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 19.06.09 superhero dream .

I'm in a group of four; Peter, the cute, smart, boy next door as my best friend from middle school. I'm the down-to-earth, flexible gymnast. Brad's the not so smart football star and Jackie, the generous and actually nice cheerleader.

I don't remember how I look like but Peter has neat, dark brown hair and hazel eyes, rosy cheeks and an adorable smile. Brad has a cocky smile, heavy built but his heart is in the right place. Jackie has dark red hair, a mix with brunette, bubbly character and I remember her always optimistic.

One day the science lab that we had a school trip to exploded and their experimental, biologically engineered frogs died and us four people were not that exposed but we fell unconscious. But even though sprawled all over the floor, those frogs that were left in tact and not all bloody climbed into the students' mouths. Genetically engineered zombie frogs... creepy.

When the students woke up, they awoke with strange powers. I got super-strength. Peter had super-intelligence. Brad, super-speed and Jackie, super-stealth. Somewhere in between, a scientist in charge of the frogs' project told us by crawling into our stomachs and being digested to death, their radioactivity somehow transferred into our bodies that way. No one could explain why the frogs did it, but it was gross anyway.

We were an awesome team. Some parts of my dream was a blur but I do remember we saved a power plant from exploding. In all the cheer, it was because of Peter's enhanced intelligence and quick thinking the plant and town were saved. Jackie, in all the excitement gave him a hug and a quick peck but gave Brad, her BF, a real smooching.

Me, the long time best friend said to him, "Way to go, hero." and gave him a warm kiss on the cheek. His cheeks became even rosier and he had a shy smile on. He meekly asked, "Could I have a longer one?" I guess he meant the kiss. So I did, on the lips. Everyone around us cheered. It was like in one of those Disney movies XD Everyone lived happily ever after.


These people were not even Malaysian. They looked a lot like Caucasians. Maybe this dream happened by itself because I watched that Disney movie, Sky High, though this may be totally different. Our brain works in strange ways, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment