Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. no cake for joo .

I'm in a shopping complex and I was supposed to meet up with friends. My dad was there to send me and the first friend I met up with was Ash. Since we haven't seen each other in so long we glomped hardcore and she was on my back hugging me till we were on the floor. I'm saying, “You're heavy! Get off!” but we were laughing the whole time.

I saw my girl classmates eating over at some cafe or bakery and saw a few boys coming down the escalator. So we were all having tea at this bakery and everyone was eating a huge slice of cake. I feel my pockets and wouldn't you know it? I forgot my wallet for this particular dream. Dangit. So I ended up just staring into the glass shelves holding all the delicious chocolate goodies. One looked like Tiramisu which I wanted to try so bad...

And then I remembered my dad was still here, also looking at the cake. I could just ask him to buy us some cake. But no, I didn't want to burden my dad with expensive cake. One slice was like RM10 and I was like, “Daymn that's expensive cake. What are we doing at a fancy place like this??”


When my friends and I hang out, we'd never spend our money like that... especially not for cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment