Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. real live superstudents .

I'm a student once again back in my high school. Then I know its a dream since I'm already an undergraduate. This Dream's plot is that we get a new teacher or a substitute teacher. I remember seeing her somewhere in real life but I just can't put my finger on it, where exactly. Anyway at first I didn't pay attention as she was just an average teacher with a crooked smile but then things started to get a little fishy.

The next thing I knew, me, Dee and Ham were bound to our chairs and the class was not our own. I remember it was a junior's class in real life but that's not the case. We were bound and the teacher was a masterly villain. Damn I hated that crooked smile of hers. She pulled up a chair and began telling us her master plan after revealing we had nowhere to escape.

She had a remote whose thick Grey wire came down from the ceiling. She pulled a thin rug off to let us know we were sitting on a glass floor. And below this thin floor were man-eating flies. Yes, flies. And they were pretty noisy and gross to look at even though they were the normal size. Ham, being overly curious and annoying at the same time, used her foot to tap on the glass floor. I went, “Would you stop that??”

Dee goes heroine saying, “Why are you doing this??” so the teacher goes on about how she hated school and some other stuff I didn't quite catch. But I did know she said with a push of a button, a nuclear missile was going to come out from a satellite and blow up the school. Maybe she was suicidal but who cares. She was crazy and I even said that to her face.

Then she goes asking me whether I was afraid to die/afraid of death (whichever) and all I answered (and I was fully aware of myself at this point) “If I die, then I die. That's that. Not much to think about otherwise.”

Just a moment after she says she's gonna start the countdown, our friends burst in through the classroom door and knock her down. One of the guys that I can only remember was Joe and he took the remote that hung from the ceiling and got us free.

But the remote for the nuclear missile had already gone! We needed our technical team to tinker with the remote and try to stop the initiation. I think Agong and Moody were the hackers who managed to stop the missile with just a few cut wires. The school was saved.


In a deviantart account of mine, I've made an original comic called the SuperStudents. Originally SuperStudents was supposed to be about my classmates and I. In time, instead of drawing a school that taught groups of different, gifted children, the comic circled about 5 teens strung together by fate, trying to find the answers behind their forsaken lives. Gotta tell ya, its a lot more dark than the original design but I'm fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment