Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 26.04.09 zombies! shit .

I am in a mall of some sort. I feel like I've been in this mall before, in dreamland, not in real life. This time I'm with friends though their faces are blur, but I knew them as my classmates from the real world.

We were finished with our day of hanging out and went down the escalator to the basement where someone's car was parked to take us home. But something eerie was happening down at the basement. Something not very pretty.

After stepping off the escalator, three walls of glass and one of cement, where the elevators were, surrounded us. Normal, since it was how we got to the car park. But something was happening out there behind the cars. Everyone behind the glass couldn't help but feel uneasy...

...until we saw them; zombies! They looked like the cast from Resident Evil! The sad part about it was one of my friends was bitten.

The guy who went out to get his car round to drive us back. He returned for flesh and blood. He grabbed my best friend and wanted to bite her arm but I stopped him. We were fighting for the girl and I could see he was still a bit of his human self. He struggled not to bite her too, because when he was human, he had a big crush on her. He was on the edge of humanity but it couldn't last.

As he was about to dive in for the arm, I got myself the emergency axe and hacked at his chest. At first he was stunned enough to let my friend go, and then he smiled. Remembering my zombie movies at that particular moment I said, "Oh right...aim for the head.."

He tries to attack me and I take back my axe but I hesitated attacking him. I cried out his name, as if he would return to his normal human self. I thought it would work in my dream but alas, not this time. When I had no choice, I hacked the blade into his neck and my friend died in a bloody pool. I felt depressed in dreamland.

I helped others by hacking the same axe into other zombies' necks. Two zombies I remember was an elderly woman and a young adult man. I still grieved over my friend zombie. I'm not sure what happened to my other friends but I know I saved by best friend. I kept her in a safe place with other survivors.

It felt like I was the only one who was gutsy enough to fight zombies with a small axe. After leaving my friend with the survivors, I went out to the car park looking for zombie blood. I think I was angry for turning my friend into one and forcing me to kill him. I even felt frustrated after waking up!

After killing a couple more zombies, a government official comes up to me and says "It's all over...you can stop now." What?? No more zombies?? The man shook his head. "We've got them all. And we've got the syrum for anyone who's been bitten. The survivors are safe because of you."

I gathered the information and I started to cry. A syrum....there was a syrum....there was a syrum....In my head I told myself, if only I had let him live a little longer, if I could have kept him somewhere, we could've given him the syrum later and I wouldn't have to kill him.... DAMMIT!

I return to a resting room and see that my other friends are alright.


This time I tried bending my dream at will but I guess it didn't work (as you can see) and I actually woke up angry and frustrated at this particular dream. Well good news is I remembered tips of defeating zombies from the Resident Evil movies. Plus, I was so brave to be attacking them head-on so hooray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment