Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 29.03.09 part one .

I woke up twice so there's a mixture of dreams and personas.

We start at the school:

I'm my usual self, in uniform, or maybe I was wearing something close to it. I was rushing into the school field, which doesn't look anything like the field in real life or even a field at all. The students were all scrunched up inside green fencing, trying to organize our lines for assembly or some kind of march. I don't see my classmates. Only I'm there of my class. I'm alone and I don't want to be a single person line so I get behind Ash, "Let me be with you for a while!" I squirmed. She laughed.

And then I back away with my behind to the fence, "Wait a minute! I'm an alumni now! I don't need to do this crap anymore!" I say goodbye to Ash and she seems undisturbed that I'm going. She waves at me from the distance, happily.

I'm walking without thinking where I should go or where I should be. I'm near the road I think and I spot two people behind a white van. It's DJ and Sabun, chatting.


This is all I can remember from the first dream. Second part's a bit long so it's on the next post. On an unrelated note, I like having dreams about meeting friends in school because I know I won't be able to return to that part of my life now. It's that warm nostalgic feeling I get so its pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment