Tuesday, May 18, 2010

. 15.08.09 cake and Sano .

We start at a restaurant which was weird already because I was alone. I assume I came on my own as I was ordering only for me. I don't remember what my main dish was but before I ordered the dessert, I remember checking my wallet making sure I had enough money to pay for everything (even though aware I was dreaming) I had loads of RM50s in my wallet and the chocolate cake was below RM30 so ok! I'll have a big slice!

After the cake came, I noticed something about my surroundings. I was in like a shopping center (nothing strange about that) but everyone, including me, was barefoot. The waiters, the passers by, I went 'where are my shoes?'

Then after noticing this, another waiter came to me and said where I was sitting was not very good or something like that. Then I asked if he would help me move all my things to another table and he said gladly he would. Like magic, as he pulled out the tablecloth, everything stuck to the cloth and was laid out as neat as it was before on a new table. Like in a cartoon. I didn't bother about that much. I wanted to eat cake!

After having a few bites suddenly Sano appears behind me like old pals bumping into each other. He says something about nice seeing me with chocolate, like good old times. Then he asked if we wanted to go to the bookshop. Before saying yeah, I got up and went with him and there we were already browsing books.

But then the bookshop was closing, the lights were dimming and I saw there was an opening to a narrow corridor out of nowhere. Sano grabbed my wrist and pulled me and we started running through the corridor. I don't know why I wasn't surprised. In fact we were laughing. Running through that narrow corridor, it looked very much like those in the old IIC building at Sri Rampai, only squeezed smaller.


In real life Sano is one of my bestest buddies. He's been more of a big brother to me and I luvs him.. the big brotherly way, but even he found this dream strange (yeah I told him about it).

No comments:

Post a Comment